I was nominated by Poojycat for Sisterly Love Award. I want to thank her for this fun nomination.
Here are the rules:
1. Provide a link and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award.
2. Answer 10 questions.
3. Nominate 10-12 blogs that you find a joy to read.
4. Provide links to these nominated blogs and kindly let the recipients know that they have been nominated.
5. Include the award logo within your blog post:
Here are my answers for the questions:
1. What is your favorite color? It’s a toughie, I love almost all colors, some more than others. I don’t want to discriminate any of the colors that exist because I love them all. But if you made me to decide my top 3 are: Indigo, Turquoise, Emerald.
2. Your Favorite animal? This one is even harder. I love animals. I can’t imagine my life without them. I’m like Elmyra from Looney Tunes. Everyone who knows me in person will agree.
3. Your favorite non-alcoholic drink? I would say it is Mint Lemonade. It is so refreshing, perfect for hot summer days.
4. Facebook or Twitter? I go with Facebook for various reasons, but the most important is because it allows me to stay in touch with my friends and family back at home and all my friends I made while traveling.
5. Your favorite pattern? I don’t think I have one, but if I had to choose it would be paisley because it reminds me my childhood.
6. Do you prefer getting or giving presents? That one is easy: Giving, but I also enjoy getting cute personalized tiny souvenirs.
7. Your favorite number? I will say 4, 7, 8, and 13. 4 and 7 because it is my birthday, 8 – I’m not sure but I think it is because that was my number in junior high. 13 because I used to live in an apartment #13 for almost 18 years.
8. Your favorite day of the week? At this moment I don’t have one. Working every day of the week for last few years didn’t allow me to enjoy any special day of the week. It will probably change over next few months.
9. Your favorite flower? I love lots of different flowers, but I’m always sentimental when I see forget-me-nots. They are so cute.
10. What is your passion? My family, without them I wouldn’t be who I am and they always motivate me to reach for my goals. And of course Photography and Colors, Nature, Travel, and other things.
I nominate following bloggers: