I was nominated for the SUNSHINE BLOG AWARD!!! Thanks to journeybits.wordpress.com, who I follow for some time now. I have to admit I have been inspired a few times by this blog!
Rules to Accept the Award:
1) Include the award logo in a post or somewhere on your blog.
2) Answer 10 questions about yourself.
3) Nominate 10 to 12 other fabulous bloggers.
4) Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blog, letting them know about the award.
5) Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
Answers to the Ten Questions About Me:
This part is really hard for me, because I want to share with you so much! I will start with 5 random facts about me:
1. According to my husband I talk in my sleep.
2. I believe dreams come true! I have a few that came true 🙂
3. I’m a kid at heart. I don’t want to grow up!
4. I have 2 jobs at this moment: on a weekdays I’m dog walker/pet sitter and after hours and on a weekends I’m a wedding coordinator. I love both jobs for different reasons.
5. I have a master degree in biology, my specialization is bird migration.
The second part of this I want to answer following questions:
6: 10 things I’m passion about: my family and friends, nature, helping animals, photography, travel, colors – especially bright colors, scrapbooking/crafts, desserts, my blog,
7. 10 things I can’t live without: my family, animals, my laptop, my camera, my iPad, drawing journal and pencils, photoshop, sheepy, music, chocolate,
8. 10 thing I can’t resist: French Fries with vinegar, Ben & Jerry Ice Cream – Cookie Dough and Dublin Mudslide, Chocolate – only European (Belgian is the best), Tiramisu, Polish homemade apple pie, Mojitos, Baileys with milk and Amaretto, Pineapple, Strawberries.
9. 10 places I want to go: Italy, Greece, Hawaii, Alaska, Costa Rica, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Peru, Egypt.
10. 10 things on my bucket list: Learn Italian – I think it is very beautiful language, Go on Safari, I want to learn how to make delicious chocolate from scratch – hopefully it will be as yummy as Belgian chocolate, Scuba dive in the Barrier Reef, Swim with dolphins, Learn horseback ridding, Grow my own herb garden and strawberries, See a sloth, Volunteer in an animal rescue organization, Live in a beach house,
My 10 Nominees Are: