Today I decided to try something a little bit different. I love colors it doesn’t matter what color it is. All of them make me smile and bring happiness in my life. I thought I will share with you some facts about one of my favorite colors. ORANGE!!!
Why I chose this color? Orange is associated with energy, happiness, and benign warmth of sun. It combines stimulation or aggression of red, calmed by cheerfulness of yellow. It is full of vitality. I love this color because it is found in nature in changing seasons between hot summer and cool winter, changing leaves of fall, and is found in the setting sun, citrus fruit. It is the color fall and harvest. All of these just make me happy.
- Enthusiasm for life – it is uplifting, and rejuvenates your spirit
- It gives us strength and courage – helps us in hard times, get over disappointments, helps recover from grief
- Stimulates two way conversation – it gets people thinking and talking. It stimulates appetite as well, it is the perfect color for social get-togethers.
- It encourages to take action and make changes in your life, adventure and risk taking, inspires confidence.
- Gives strength and endurance – sparks competition and independence.
- It frees the spirit – inspires new ideas, giving us the freedom to be ourselves.
Source: Top Left: Orange Vases with Orange Gerbera Daisies, Top Right: Orange Room by Meg Braff, Bottom Left: Doxie Dachshound Lamp, Bottom Middle: Orange Bunting Water Jar, Bottom Right: Orange Table Setting.
Source: Top Left: Orange Building with Blue Window by Haakon Kierulf, Top Right: Orange Sky Line, Bottom Left: Mykonos by John Poon, Bottom Right: Into the Orange by Giampaolo Macarig.